Schedule Of events
WATCH FOR MORE ADDITIONS AS WE UPDATE OUR ENTIRE WEBSITE -
- ALL YEAR - JOIN or RENEW your $15.00 Annual Household/Business membership now! Help us keep yesterday’s local history alive for today and for future generations! Membership permits free entrance to Heinz History Center for family of four and other potential discounts at historical sites in your travels. MHPS is member of Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation and Laurel Highlands Visitors Center.
- SEPTEMBER 15, 2018/11 am to 5 PM - 8th annual Historical Event: 1750-1820 Reenactment "Gateways to Westmoreland Indian Trails to Turnpike"
- Please feel free to bring a brown bag lunch to enjoy as there will be no food vendors this year.
- Location- Sampson/Clark Log Tollhouse. The cabin is at 5302 West Pike Street, Murrysville, PA 15668. Free parking is available on Triangle Lane, enter from William Penn Highway.
- Click ----> 2018 Event Flyer
- 3rd SUNDAY - MAY THRU OCTOBER - HOY-STAYMATES OPEN HOUSE 4515 ROUNDTOP ROAD - RT. 22 EAST AT SHEETZ onto SCHOOL ROAD SOUTH to 2ND RIGHT TURN. RSVP and Info: JACKIE - 724-327-6942
- DECEMBER 2018 - TBD - St. Nicholas at Murrysville Night of Lights
- MAY 2019 - TBD - MEET AND GREET AT THE SAMPSON/CLARK LOG TOLL HOUSE. CLOSED EVENT - LOCAL HISTORICAL SOCIETY MEMBERS TO MEET AT THE PAVILLION. TOUR OF TOLL HOUSE INCLUDED. RSVP JACKIE: 724-327-6942
- JULY 2019- TBD - MHPS PARTICIPATES IN PARKS AND RECREATION - PIONEER DAY CAMP PROGRAM INFO AT: MURRYSVILLE PARKS AND RECREATION. FREE. CHILDREN. RSVP; 724-327-2100 EXT. 131; murrysvilleparkrecreation.com
NOTE: NEW HAYMAKER WELL HISTORICAL MARKER LOCATED ON PA HERITGE BIKE TRAIL - CARSON STREET PARKING LOT. HISTORICAL SITE ON NORBATROL STREET SOUTH OF PARKING LOT - VISIT - FREE FOR THE WALKING OR BIKING ALONG TRAIL.